RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. TheNEUST Library collections are for the use of the following:
a. University Officials
b. All Faculty and Employees
c. All Bonafide Students
d. Members of the other education institutions and private individual are allowed to use the library if granted permission by the University librarian
e. Scholars visiting the University
f. Students from other institutions must present a letter from their head librarian requesting for access to library resources before permission can be granted; graduate from other institutions.
2. The Library is open from:
Monday to Friday - 7:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Saturday - 7:30 AM to 12:00 NN
3. Borrower’s card should be used in borrowing books, magazine, newspapers and other library materials.
4. Magazines, newspapers and other library materials may be borrowed and read in the reading room.
5. Reference, Filipiniana, Reserve and Circulation books are library use only, never to be taken outside except when charged for overnight borrowing or requested for photocopying for a short period only.
6. Overnight books will be issued on the afternoon between 4:00 to 5:00 PM and must be returned the following morning between 8:00-9:00 AM.
7. Once a borrowed book/material is lost, the borrower should either replace it or pay the equivalent amount.
8. Readers must not write, tear, mark or damage any reading materials or facility belonging to the library.
9. Before leaving the library, the reader should return to the librarian all books and materials issued to him/her. He/she is responsible for the books/materials until his/her library borrower’s card has been returned to him/her.
10. Any person who fails to return book shall pay a fine. For the first hour or a fraction thereof after the appointed for return, one peso (Php1.00), for each hour after, five pesos (Php 5.00), for each full day, fifty pesos (Php 50.00). A second offense within a semester shall subsequently suspend/curtail this privilege for the rest of the semester or summer.
11. Any violation of these rules and regulations may be sufficient cause for the withdrawal of the student’s library privilege.
General Tinio St. /Sumacab Library
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 ; 1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
GRADUATE SCHOOL LIBRARY
Monday - Friday
8:00-12:00 - 1:00-5:00
8:00-12:00 - 1:00-5:00