In realizing its vision, the College of Hotel and Restaurant Management is committed to:
1) Provide the students with a general education background essential for the total development of an individual.
2) Develop skills and competencies necessary for their chosen profession.
3) Cultivate the student's ability for analytical and critical thinking and promote awareness through inquiry and reflection.
4) Instill attitudes and values that will support the Universitys objective of professional competence and excellence.
5) Enrich and broaden the student's scientific and technical knowledge and promote the scientific discipline and attitude.
Core values of the College of Hotel and Restaurant Management
The College of Hotel and Restaurant Management shall strive to exemplify and impart the following virtues:
1. Pride and love of work.
2. Love and respect for others.
3. Loyalty to the institution.
4. Ethnical discipline and acceptance of a responsibility.
5. Open-mindedness to change and development.
6. Enthusiasm, self-reliance and resourcefulness.
7. Cooperation, commitment to democratic ideals in education.
The College of Hotel and Restaurant Management shall pursue the following goals:
1. To offer courses designed to produce graduates who are skilled, knowledgeable, and competitive in their chosen fields of specialization.
2. To promote and maintain quality and relevant education and academic excellence among faculty and students alike.
3. To cooperate and coordinate with the different Colleges and other agencies of the University towards the realization of the general objectives and goals of the Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology.
4. To establish linkages with outside agencies to facilitate the accomplishment of the thrusts of the University.