Another international partnership has been successfully undertaken between the Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology (hereinafter called NEUST) and Universitas Kristen Indonesia (hereinafter called UKI). The partnership aims to foster academic cooperation between the two institutions.
As an attestation of said partnership, a virtual MOU signing was fully set up on August 05, 2021, with Dr. Feliciana P. Jacoba (for NEUST) and Dr. Dhaniswara K. Harjono (UKI Rector). It was witnessed by Dr. Rhodora R. Jugo (NEUST VPAA) and Dr. RER. POL. IED VEDA R, SITEPU (UKI Vice Rector for Human Resources and Cooperation). This had been made possible thru the constant effort of the Office of International and Domestic Institutional Linkages headed by Atty. Eric G. Claudio. The NEUST college involved on said international undertaking, in particular, was the College of Architecture under the deanship of Ar. Corina V. Padilla.
Stipulated in the agreement were the following:
• Student exchanges which include field trips/study excursion, on the job training, internship program, and volunteering opportunities;
• University faculty and researcher’s exchanges;
• Exchange of library holdings and other library linkage/academic information and publications;
• Industry – Academic Linkage;
• Identification of methods for academic collaboration, including summer school, educational – tourism projects, and visiting lectures;
• Organization of joint research projects, including conferences, seminars, workshops, joint organizers of international conferences and meetings;
• Exchange of information and publications; and
• Other activities specified in the mutual agreement:
Participation in workshop, seminars, and academic meetings; Special short-terms academic programs;
Exchange of Administrative Managers/Coordinators; and
Joint Cultural programs.